The FUTURE OF HEALTH
is taking shape—right in our own backyard
When it opens in 2013, Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center will be Oregon’s first new full-service community hospital in more than 40 years. Located in the "Silicon Forest" just 17 miles west of Portland, Oregon in the beautiful Tualatin Valley in Hillsboro, the campus will also be home to the existing Sunset Medical Office and the new Westside Medical Office, a multi-specialty facility with imaging, pharmacy and lab services. The Sunset Dental Office is just across the street.
Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center is the newest link in our integrated health care system, which encompasses 27 outpatient medical offices, 16 dental offices, 11 administrative offices and Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center, a Top-100 rated, 196-bed acute care hospital. Eco-friendly and featuring state-of-the-art resources—like fully automated patient documentation, a billion-dollar EPIC system and more—Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center houses all the tools and technology our physicians need to provide the best possible care.
Kaiser Permanente Westside Medical Center Campus by the Numbers
- 8 operating rooms
- 27 emergency department treatment bays
- 60 specialty care providers
- 90 specialty care exam rooms
- 126 beds, all in private rooms
- 947 spaces in the parking garage
- 1,000 family-wage hospital jobs created
- 2,000 construction jobs created over the life of the project
- 421,000 square feet on opening day, with room to grow