Creating a healing environment for our member community
Situated in a park-like setting, Kaiser Permanente's Baldwin Park Medical Center offers an environmentally friendly campus that promotes health and healing for our members throughout the San Gabriel Valley. Featuring a 269-bed hospital, our 740,000 square foot complex uses water and natural landscape elements to create a peaceful atmosphere for patients, visitors and staff. We offer a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services, all of which are supported by our satellite medical offices in Montebello, San Dimas, Pasadena, West Covina and Diamond Bar.
Connected to our community
We work hand-in-hand with our community to help its people live well, be well and thrive. Kaiser's Baldwin Park Medical Center is proud to be part of the San Gabriel Valley, and has built strong relationships with local organizations to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives for our neighbors, family and friends. Through Kaiser Permanente Care Night, we work in partnership with the East Valley Community Health Center in West Covina to provide medical services to low income or uninsured residents throughout the San Gabriel Valley. Other initiatives include the Baldwin Park Community Garden and Farmer's Market Guest Chef programs, the Basset Health Academy speakers series, Helping Hands Volunteer Day and Community Surgery Day. We also award community service grants, donate surplus equipment, offer volunteer services, provide educational programs, share medical expertise and support the activities of local non-profit organizations.
There's something for everyone in the San Gabriel Valley
From its vibrant arts and entertainment community to its impressive array of natural amenities, the San Gabriel Valley has something for everyone. Situated east of the city of Los Angeles and south of the San Gabriel Mountains, we offer a warm, sunny climate that lends itself to year-round exploration and recreation in the outdoors. Opportunities for educational and academic enrichment are equally impressive, as we're home to some of the region's—not to mention the country's—most prestigious institutions of higher learning.
As a resident of San Gabriel Valley, you'll be able to enjoy:
- An impressive selection of recreational opportunities, including hiking, biking, camping, swimming, boating and more
- A host of horticultural wonders at the Huntington Library Botanical Gardens and the Los Angeles County Arboretum
- Live music at an array of venues, including the Staples Center, Hollywood Bowl, Rose Bowl and Walt Disney Concert Hall
- A seemingly endless selection of art galleries, museums and cultural centers to explore, including the Norton Simon Museum, Los Angeles County Museum of Art, the Pasadena Museum of Contemporary Art and the Huntington Library Art Collection
- Top academic institutions including the University of Southern California, University of California, Los Angeles, the California Institute of Technology, the Claremont Colleges and California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Live theater, music and more at the Pasadena Playhouse, the Ambassador Auditorium, the Performing Arts Center of Baldwin Park and the Ahmanson Theater just to name a few
- Free outdoor summer concerts from a variety of bands at Morgan Park
- Concerts from the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra
- The world-famous Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day
- Horse races at the Santa Anita Race Track
- An array of shopping venues plus excellent eateries, restaurants and cafes
Wonderful neighborhoods in nearby communities such as Arcadia, Pasadena and Diamond Bar
Whether you're into outdoor adventuring, cultural enrichment or both, the San Gabriel Valley is a great place to call home. Our beautiful location, amazing weather and welcoming neighborhoods make us the perfect community for just about everyone, including you.