Proud of our innovative and collaborative culture
With a collegiality that crosses all disciplines and specialties, Kaiser Permanente in Orange County has been able to achieve many successful initiatives and develop multiple centers of excellence. Serving more than 380,000 members throughout the area, we're comprised of two medical centers in Anaheim and Irvine and feature satellite medical offices in Anaheim/Anaheim Hills, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, La Palma, Brea, Mission Viejo, Aliso Viejo, Yorba Linda, San Juan Capistrano, Irvine, Orange, Placentia, Tustin/Santa Ana, Costa Mesa/Santa Ana and our newest addition, the Anaheim Kraemer Medical Office Building.
Connected to Orange County
We work hand-in-hand with our community to help its people live well, be well and thrive. We're proud to be part of Orange County, and have built strong partnerships with local organizations to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives for our neighbors, family and friends. By participating in programs like the annual Anaheim Free Health Fair, we're able to provide blood tests, EKGs, pap smears, mammograms and other services for underserved members of our region. We also work closely with non-profits like the Illumination Foundation Clinic, Mobile Unit Homeless Clinic, Latino Health Access, Korean Community Services Clinic, Lestonnac Free Clinic, Nhan Hoa Community Clinic, Interval House, Laguna Beach Community Clinic and Access OC eConsult. We're proud to say that many of our physicians sit on the Board of Directors for community organizations and clinics like Healthy Smiles, The Center OC, AIDS Services Foundation of Orange County, Access OC, Asian Pacific AIDS Intervention Team, American Diabetes Association, American Lung Association, PADRE Foundation and more. Kaiser Permanente Orange County also awards community service grants, donates surplus equipment, offers volunteer services, provides educational programs and shares medical expertise.
Orange County, California - Forever Summer
One of Southern California's most desirable places to live, Orange County boasts over 40 miles of coastline and some of the region's most scenic beaches—29 in all. Here, our Mediterranean climate and dreamlike surroundings combine to make us the ideal destination for anyone who loves to enjoy summertime fun 365 days a year.
As a resident of Orange County, you'll be able to enjoy:
- Wide-open spaces that beg for outdoor activities
- Newport Beach's Balboa Peninsula, one of the world's most famous body surfing spots
- 60 golf courses and numerous yacht and tennis clubs
- An abundance of museums, theaters and recreational venues
- Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure and Knott's Berry Farm
- Two water parks: Wild Rivers and Soak City
- A variety of seasonal events at the Orange County Fairgrounds
- Major League Baseball with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and professional hockey courtesy of the Mighty Ducks
- A highly rated school system and institutions of higher learning, including the University of California, Irvine, California State University, Fullerton, and various other colleges, community colleges and professional schools
- An array of shopping venues plus excellent eateries, restaurants and cafes
- Beautiful state parks
- All the world-famous cultural and entertainment attractions available in neighboring communities
Featuring master-planned communities and character-driven enclaves that stretch from Newport Beach to Anaheim Hills, Orange County offers residents a great mix of suburban and rural lifestyles. If you'd like to live in a place where it's forever summer, then Orange County is where you need to be.