Bringing state-of-the-art care to Panorama City
When we opened our doors in 2008, Kaiser Permanente's Panorama City Medical Center introduced the most advanced technology and resources to more than 560,000 members throughout our service area. A 400,000-square-foot facility situated on a 50-acre campus, we provide a comprehensive range of services, including an impressive selection of specialties and sub-specialties. Our 218-bed hospital is supported by satellite medical offices in Lancaster, Palmdale and the Santa Clarita Valley.
Connected to Panorama City
We work hand-in-hand with our community to help its people live well, be well and thrive. We're proud to be part of Panorama City, and have built strong partnerships with local organizations to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives for our neighbors, family and friends. We also award community service grants, donate surplus equipment, offer volunteer services, provide educational programs, share medical expertise and support the activities of local non-profit organizations.
Panorama City, California - At the heart of the San Fernando Valley
Just over 10 miles northwest of the Los Angeles city center, Panorama City was developed by the person responsible for founding our organization in the late 1930's & 1940's : Henry J. Kaiser. Today, Panorama City is a family-friendly community situated in the heart of the San Fernando Valley. Here, residents have access to all that the Los Angeles area has to offer while enjoying the serenity and solitude offered by suburban living.
As a member of the Panorama City community, you'll be able to enjoy:
- All of Southern California's famous beaches, mountains and deserts
- A countless array of outdoor activities and recreational amenities
- Communities that blend neighborhood living with magnificent urban wilderness and mountains
- Easy freeway access to Los Angeles and all it has to offer
- World-famous entertainment companies and attractions, including Walt Disney Studios, NBC Television and Universal Studios
- Cheering on the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Galaxy and more
- The opportunity to visit Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Knott's Berry Farm and more
- A variety of shopping venues plus excellent eateries, restaurants and cafes
- Beautiful state parks
- All the world-famous cultural and entertainment attractions available in neighboring Los Angeles communities
With our diverse housing options as well as proximity to beaches, mountains and desert resorts, Panorama City offers a lifestyle perfect for anyone who enjoys a mix of cosmopolitan comforts and natural amenities.