Live the good life, only better
(much, much better)
There’s a lot to love about living in Longview-Kelso, Washington. First of all, the scenery is amazing. You’ll enjoy breathtaking natural attractions—the majestic Cascade Mountains, picturesque Lake Sacajawea and the stunning Pacific Ocean—in a region where weather, cost-of-living and amenities are all equally appealing. What else makes Longview-Kelso so great? Just read on.
- All the best of big city medicine with all the advantages of small-town living
- There’s no traffic to beat which means there’s more time to relax
- It’s as much a playground for outdoor enthusiasts as it is a haven for cultural enrichment
- Weekend adventurers have countless locations to explore up in the mountains, across the countryside and along the coast
- World-class entertainment and special engagements at the newly renovated but historically rich Columbia Theater for the Performing Arts
- Tours of the Wine Country
- Educational opportunities abound with schools that score high on national standards
There’s a lot to be proud of when you’re part of Longview-Kelso. From the people you work with to the community you live in, you’ll have countless reasons to smile. Join us today and get ready to live the good life, only better (much, much better). For more information, we invite you to visit the Longview, Washington Chamber of Commerce.