A High-Tech Campus Celebrated for its Centers of Excellence
Located in the high-tech Warner Center in the West San Fernando Valley, Kaiser Permanente's Woodland Hills Medical Center is proud to house several Centers of Excellence, including our Craniofacial Clinic and Breast Center. Our 28-acre campus provides state-of-the-art care for nearly 194,000 members throughout the San Fernando Valley and in several surrounding communities. Our diverse range of on-site services is complemented by satellite medical offices in Woodland Hills, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard and Ventura, plus a behavioral health facility in nearby Reseda.
Connected to the Woodland Hills community
We work hand-in-hand with the Woodland Hills community to help its people live well, be well and thrive. We're proud to be part of the West San Fernando Valley, and have built strong partnerships with local organizations to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives for our neighbors, family and friends. By participating in programs like the annual Conejo Free Clinic, we're able to offer complimentary preventive care to uninsured and underinsured women throughout our area. Our work with the Westminster Free Clinic enables underserved Ventura County residents to receive vision treatment and services at no cost. Operation Splash, part of the PEAK after-school program, provides nearly 500 low-income children with free swimming lessons. We also work closely with non-profits like FoodShare, Meeting Each Need with Dignity (MEND), Haven Hills, Prototypes, Guadalupe Community Center, United Way of Ventura County, American Cancer Society Relay for Life and a diverse range of free clinics throughout the region. In addition, we award community service grants, donate surplus equipment, offer volunteer services, provide educational programs and share medical expertise.
Woodland Hills, California - Where recreational, cultural &
professional fulfillment abound
With our exceptional weather, beautiful surroundings, diverse communities and vibrant business centers, Woodland Hills offers endless opportunities for personal and professional fulfillment. Here, you'll find beautifully designed neighborhoods, internationally acclaimed health care facilities, highly celebrated educational institutions, palate-pleasing restaurants, world-class concerts, eclectic cultural events and more. You can have all this—plus the outdoor attractions that make our region so famous—nearly 365 days a year.
As a member of the Woodland Hills community, you'll be able to enjoy:
- Wide-open spaces that beg for outdoor activities
- The famous beaches, mountains, deserts, lakes, rivers and valleys of Southern California that are just a short drive away
- A wealth of recreational options, including hiking, surfing, swimming, boating, camping, golfing, fishing and so much more
- Easy access to ideal residential communities locally and in Bell Canyon, Calabasas, Encino, Westlake Village, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Oxnard and Ventura
- All that Los Angeles has to offer—from its celebrated landmarks, music venues, entertainment facilities, famous boulevards and family attractions—only 40 minutes away
- Early morning, mid-afternoon or late-night drives along the legendary Pacific Coast Highway
- Excellent schools, colleges and cultural centers
- The recreational and natural wonders of nearby Malibu Canyon, Santa Barbara and Lake Arrowhead
- Cheering on the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Dodgers, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Galaxy and more
Our tree-lined streets, rolling hills, picturesque neighborhoods, cultural diversity, beautiful surroundings and recreational amenities are just a few advantages of living in Woodland Hills. If you love living and working in an area that offers you an abundance of options for personal and professional fulfillment, then Woodland Hills is an ideal place to call home.